This website has been primarily designed to assist marketing students and marketing practitioners to quickly and easily understand and create perceptual maps for marketing.
On this website you will find:
- A free Excel spreadsheet template to easily make perceptual maps
- An easy how-to-guide to start making maps immediately
- Lots of examples of perceptual maps
- Lots of ideas for the attributes to use on your map
- Information on how to use perceptual maps in developing marketing strategy and positioning
- As well as understanding what is meant by a determinant attribute
- How you can use perceptual maps to define competitive sets
- Discussion of the different types of perceptual maps
- Simple instructions on how to format maps in color
- How to make a perceptual map in PowerPoint
- A free template to make a brand association map in Excel
- A free Excel template to make a multidimensional perceptual map
- And, if needed, a free Excel template to make overall similarity (OS) perceptual maps
I hope that you find the spreadsheet templates easy to use, as well as being a big time-saver. If you have any questions, you can email me.
Learn More about Segmentation, Target Marketing, Positioning and Perceptual Maps
Perceptual mapping is a technique that essentially visualizes the core marketing activity of segmentation, targeting and positioning (which is often referred to as the STP process). I have an eBook available in PDF that reviews these important topics for just $6.99. Click the book’s image to learn more.